Sunday, March 23, 2008

next steps

Still telling friends and family and trying to get rid of "stuff".

Will start getting serious about renting the house in April. Will also need to sell two cars quickly in July, but not too quickly.

Looking at flights directly int Chiang Mai, possible on China Air or Singapore Air with a long stop over. Very expensive to fly in the summer months.

Rent a truck to take items to ship to container in June. Take remaining items to long term storage.

Two friends from Chiang Mai will be in the area in April. It will be great to see them.

Also trying to get all things financial in order. I'm sure that I'll miss something.

I think we found a managed apartment for our first month. Will have some friends in town check it out. http://www.greenhillplace.com/index.html

105F in Chiang Mai today. 70F in San Jose.

Happy Purim, Passover and Easter.

No comments: